- Customize up to ten unique resizing commands
- Define your own command for each resizing need
- Reduce large digital photos to be e-mail/web friendly
- Create easy to use, 'one-click' repeatable resizing
- Eliminate guessing the image size you want to use
- Convert between image formats as needed
- Read and write the most common image formats
- Smaller images load faster and take less disk space
- Convert your photos into thumbnails, bitmaps and icons
- Resize at the command line and within scripts
- Work with individual images as well as whole folders
- Resized images maintain aspect ratio unless specified otherwise
- Original images are not overwritten unless requested
- Resized images can be put in a separate folder or renamed using a template
- A great companion for webmasters and digital photographers.
- InSizer is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
- Authors are not responsible for any damage.